Welcome to the Daily Podcast
28 Days Connection First Journey
Day 8, Sharing Awareness
Lovely Day to you my dear friends,
In one of our nature camps, on a rainy day, while sitting in the yurt. We suddenly hear the excitement in the voice of a participant from the outside. After a few minutes the young man comes in and tells us about his discovery. “A huge snail”, he shows us with his hands how big the snail is, “I've never seen anything like it. It has super many grooves on the shell. It has four antennas with something like eyes on it. I have seen these snails many times, but this one is soo big, it is hard to believe. Now I wonder how old they get? How big is their territory? ... ”
The whole group had to leave immediately and we were all amazed and puzzled about the snail, which we lovingly named Esmeralda.
Carrying a secret back to the village is powerful.
1. Find something in nature that interests you and that you don't know what it is yet.
2. Look at it very carefully. From all sides. (take a picture of it)
3. Try to draw it at home.
4. Tell your partner about this “something”. Describe it as exactly as you can, with hand and foot ;-), use all your senses to explain.
5. Your partner reflects the image you described to him/her. Also with hand and foot. (shares the photo)
6. Share curiously about what caused this riddle?
7. Switch. Give space.
What did you discover?
What things about it, inspired you to explore it more closely?
Have you found out more about your discovery?
How did the others react to your story?
For comments visit us in the forum:
Thank you for allowing us to be on this journey together.
A lot of blessings,
Michi and Jon
P.S. We had a lot of fun with yesterday's game with my parents.
5 things lying down and then drawing them, it became more and more difficult. :-)